The 2021 Ford Bronco has been a long time coming. The revitalized Bronco will bring Ford back to the off-road SUV segment in a big way, but there’s still a lot we don’t know about the returning model, which should arrive late in 2020. However, as we get closer to its production and release date, more news has started trickling in. Here is what we do know about the 2021 Ford Bronco so far…
- You will be able to get it in a two-door or a four-door version—and you can choose between rear- and four-wheel drive.
- You will be able to remove the doors and hard top. That means the Bronco will offer a truly open-air off-roading experience.
- The grille will bear huge “Bronco” signage on the front, so everyone will know exactly what you’re driving.
- The Bronco will share some similarities with the new Ford Ranger. In fact, the Bronco and the next-generation Ranger will be built on the same platform.
- The Bronco will have a spare tire on the back.
- Styling of the Bronco harkens back to 1965 rather than 1996. That means we’ll see a return to classic boxiness.
- Engine specs aren’t yet solidified, but we may see a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 (the same one in the F-150).
If you need a new Ford SUV now instead of waiting for the 2021 model year, contact us at Transwest Ford.