The 2018 Ford Focus lineup is widely varied. You can get the Focus as a sedan or hatch and with a traditional powertrain or even an electric one. In total, there are seven trims: S, which is offered on the sedan only; SE, SEL, and Titanium, which are offered on sedan and hatchback models; and ST, Electric, and RS, which are offered on the hatch only. As you can imagine, there are a lot of powertrain options for these models.
These are the 2018 Ford Focus powertrains you can choose from:
- 0-liter EcoBoost® with Auto Start Stop Technology: This engine is standard on the SE Sedan and yields up to 40 miles per gallon on the highway.*
- 0-liter Ti-VCT: This engine is standard on the S, SE Hatchback, SEL, and Titanium models and cranks out 159 horsepower while yielding 34 miles per gallon on the highway.*
- 0-liter EcoBoost: Standard on the Focus ST, this engine generates 252 horsepower and 270 lb-ft of torque.
- 3-liter EcoBoost: The engine of the Focus RS, the 2.3-liter EcoBoost pumps out 350 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- 107 kW electric motor with a 23 kWh liquid-cooled, lithium-ion battery and Permanent Magnet Electric Traction Motor: You guessed it; this is the Focus Electric powertrain, yielding up to 118 MPGe in the city.*
Learn more about the versatile, efficient, and powerful 2018 Focus at Transwest Ford.